On 14/06/2013 11:30 AM, G Mann wrote:
On 14/06/13 13:51, Buymbparts wrote:
I am still here, don't like all the negative, if you think selling MB parts
is easy, your wrong. Rusty spoiled you, I will be sending all of you an
email explaining what my obstacles are to overcome. And yes Tom was with
Rusty, he sent me a message yesterday. This list is like a family, I am
sorry I am letting you down.

Sent from my iPhone

Trent,

I hope this does not come accross as wierd but here goes ---

Is there any way we can help you?
There is a wealth of talent and experience available from the folks on this forum who appear willing to share expertise on almost any subject. If you are struggling, I doubt there is anyone here who wants to push you down.
We all want you to become "Rusty" whether that appeals to you or not.

Randy