Andrew

I'm surprised your mileage is not higher on diesel, but it's been years since i've had 100% dino diesel in the tank!

xx rick

i think with no trailer that i get more like 25 or better mpg on
From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Date: June 16, 2013 10:51:34 AM EDT
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>,
sale-seurv-2271033...@craigslist.org
Subject: Re: [MBZ] more crazy travel

Thanks, Rick.  I get 20 mpg in my dino fueled 1983 300td for mixed
driving,  no long hway stretches.
On Jun 15, 2013 2:03 AM, "Rick Hawkins Java" <macj...@aol.com> wrote:

Folks

I do not have a working odometer (speedo works) but since google is my
friend

it tells me 724 miles for the round trip then i add about 30 miles for
some side trips which gives me 754 miles

i kept track of the fuel used, about 36 gals, starting full and refilling
on return

so that gives me 20.94444 etc mpg which is pretty good with the load of
presses etc.

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins

www.javaphoto.com
www.javacycles.com
LETTERPRESSES FOR SALE
www.ricktheprinter.com
www.letterpressmachinery.com

payment by all major credit cards or by paypal

Java Photo
Java Bajaj Cycles
215 Bryan Street
Athens, Georgia 30601

706 354-0988 3-6 pm or later (eastern time)
706 354-8877 fax
optional numbers that
tend to go to voicemail
912 376-5721 magic jack