'Zackly. Just called about it. Needed an additional mulching shield on underside. Last Tue afternoon, parts guy said he could have it here in 2 days. Word from service guy now is, "They've had problem getting the mulching shield - s'posed to be here in the morning." I suspect not ordered in timely manner.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New tool

WILTON wrote:
"Cheater pipes" reminds me: One day last week, I tried to loosen mounting bolts securing blades on my JD mower deck. Used pipe about four+ feet long to add torque; "busted"/split Thorsen socket. Took deck to stealer for blade, etc., replacement; it still languishes there.

Great customer service.
All you need is a few seconds with an impact wrench that could remove stuck lug nuts from a car.

If I were the outdoor power equipment mechanic, I would have had you drive your trailer to a place where I could run an air hose and installed them for free if you'd bought them there. Unless something was seriously wrong, I'd have the blades swapped faster than I could write a work order.

Mitch.