we typically see ~20MPG in mixed tanks of 'round-town and hwy flying while on B99 BioD.

just got back from another thousand-mile weekend, turning 80+ MPH for hours on I5 with the AC on in temps over 90*F in the Central Valley mixed with some stop&slow one way through Los(t) Angeles. filling up with #2 at a couple of truck stops, it looks like we were seeing something in the range of 23MPG.

saw indicated coolant temps briefly creep to ~110C while climbing the Grapevine both ways while still floating past much of the traffic, but otherwise saw ~90-95*C most of the time.

still feels pretty good for and old car that looks and cruises as nicely as it does.

cheers!

'85 300D (Calif car)