I think a lot of people get to the point where you're at now. They reach a
point where they either lose the time or lose the interest in keeping these
things on the road. I've been struggling with that now for about a year. I
still feel quite invested because I have the parts and the tools and the
books and the knowledge but the desired the time seems to be waning . I'm
kinda at that point now with the current 240 D I have. The desire of
changing out shocks or or replacing all of the rubber bits on the rear end
on a day off doesn't appeal to me near as much as it used to. I have to
make the same kind of decisions you have made.
Nonetheless, it was kind of a fun run correct?

Bob R