Or perhaps put in a plug along the lines of, "Having trouble getting quality parts at a good price? Allow me to introduce myself and the services I offer.........."

Hendrik
who has some beads for sale at crazy prices that can't last, so do yourself a favour and come on down to Crazy Hendriks quality bead emporium, where it's sale time all the time and remember all the other bead sellers are crooked as a dogs hind leg