Was reading the 06 Consumer report book at the in laws this week. Scores for Benz were no better than scrap metal for anything 98 on. Not going to find anything to replace the e300d with. All the cars have black dots. Maybe the Benz of the future is just a short term investment and will be rarer to find a fifteen year old 210 on the road than a yugo