CAN'T

--R

On 6/30/13 3:25 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
I like to have some margin. Plus the way these things are set up for 4 head units you can get a smaller outdoor unit. And the space is such that I think having the 2 big units for the loft (which is open to the kitchen below) and the kitchen, where I am going to put a big cooktop in, ovens and such, will be able to keep it cool when things are cranking.

--R