On Jul 5, 2013, at 5:58 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:07:15 -0400 "Rusty Cullens"
> <rustycull...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think he has gone away
>
> Which is really sad.

For several reasons.
One, the bimby name is done. Rusty AND Gary's labor of passion is no more.
Two, Rusty's name may have been tarnished a bit by this clown.
Three, I think this Trent fellow tried. He got so overwhelmed so quick he
didn't know which end was up and had some kind of melt down.
Lastly, and the most selfish reason is  sourcing of parts. I guess I will try
Jabba on my next order. I am a cheap feller though...

Rick
Sent from my iPhone