confidence in the guy.

This whole deal is screwy.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Jul 5, 2013, at 10:14 PM, "Rusty Cullens" <rustycull...@gmail.com> wrote:

You hit it right Rick. I talked to Trent's brother tonite. He got shafted for
24k. Me..... A few more bucks. My customers got the big shaft and for that I
apologize. I probably should have just shut Bimby down. Hindsight is 20/20.
Once again I apologize for this, I will endorse Gary because he does care for
older Mercedes, but I will not agree that he has my knowledge of the car in
general. My issues with him are over, I have moved on. I miss all my customers
but as I said 4 months ago I had to take care of me. I have, and will continue
to answer anyone's email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
Sender: "Mercedes" <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:37:26
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] TRENT update

On Jul 5, 2013, at 5:58 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:07:15 -0400 "Rusty Cullens"
> <rustycull...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think he has gone away
>
> Which is really sad.

For several reasons.
One, the bimby name is done. Rusty AND Gary's labor of passion is no more.
Two, Rusty's name may have been tarnished a bit by this clown.
Three, I think this Trent fellow tried. He got so overwhelmed so quick he
didn't know which end was up and had some kind of melt down.
Lastly, and the most selfish reason is  sourcing of parts. I guess I will try
Jabba on my next order. I am a cheap feller though...

Rick
Sent from my iPhone