Hi Dave,
Most probably there is only one Omar and that is me, and yes I was outside
the US but I have arrived a couple of weeks ago and found out that all my
cars where not treated well by time and/or storage.
Nonetheless I thank you for your compassion and understanding.

On the other hand, and to the other Listers who may have replied with some
unneeded remarks, I say that I did not know that it was mandatory to buy
from a certain vendor or that it was Taboo to even contemplate the existence
of several vendors who cater to the MB community!
If that is the case, please let me know right now so I'd know my limits!

My thanks to you Dave and all the others,

Omar.