To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '72 280SE 4.5

What the heck is up with the "turbocharger"?

On 1/1/06, Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/120224368.html

How does this look...those of you familiar with this model.
I emailed the dude and he still has it. He says
"Yes I do. I just happened to be answering emails when yours came in. Here is some additional info for those FAQ's. The MB does still have the original tranny and engine with only 106,797 miles. It still has the original interior upholstery and exterior paint, also. The engine does need some minor work but the main things are a fuel pump and ignition switch. We have a couple of people very interested but we will not hold it, so, it is still available to the first buyer. It really is a nice car. If you have any more questions, please call me."

What do yous guys think?

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 146K
Litchfield Park, AZ