We are having a sunshine blizzard here lately. The city sunshine plows are
stacking it up so high it's buried the cars and I can hardly shovel it out
fast enough... ;))))))...

"Light Spring Day" here.. it's only 109 at sunrise.

Road trip to dwarf cars museum is on the bucket list. I'm sure it will take
more than one trip to do it justice.