(no stab wombs or nothing lol)

--R

On 7/9/13 12:55 PM, Tim Crone wrote:
Not mine and no interest.  Just in case.

Out of state could be just a few miles, Charlotte is on the border.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3915584473.html

93 mercedez $900 OBO- Has black and red leather interior. Excellent Body-
Interior is Okay (no stab wombs or nothing lol) from a female persepective
could definately use some inside TLC. The car runs gets hot and cold. The
car needs a battery and a rear tire. ( It will take a jump to start, and
the tire you can add air- slow air leak. I like to know when I am buying a
car how smooth is the ride? Lol it's smooth on highways... It has 1/2
pistons Blown which is not major- I can refer you to a place that can fix
that for about 3- 400 (if not cheaper) but other than that it works fine.
If you got those 3 things done it would be a really nice car. Good
Investment. We have Drove it out of state and back over 150,000 miles...
But it works and the car has been really taken care of.