On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:19:58 -0400 Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I need to replace subject bushing - can I do it fro above by removing 
> the gear shift surround or must I work from below??

If it's like a W123, you have to do it from below.

> any idea what section of the WSM I'd find this is?

Don't know, sorry.


For new and used parts go to www.okiebenz.com
To search list archives http://www.okiebenz.com/archive/

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:

Reply via email to