Attaboy. Good to know about group 49 replacement.

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mission accomplished, a remarkably bright (for an Autozone employee)
Autozone employee hooked me up with an H8 gold top Duralast ($5 more than
the red top and 1000cca instead of 900). The H8 apparently replaces the
group 49 and it even says so on the battery itself.
> Fit perfectly, does the job, no more alternator light...
>
> -Curt

for the light to go out. I've got another battery (which is now that I
think of it around 8 years old) I was thinking of putting in but I guess I
should just bite the bullet and put in a new one before this one eats the
alternator.