On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:20:21 -0500 "M. Mitchell Marmel"
<marme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At 8:54 PM -0400 7/12/13, Dan Penoff wrote:
> >Why not wire it in at the high temp switch at the receiver dryer?
>
> Good idea.  Where dat?

Considering the vintage of your car, look for the cylinderical thing in
the A/C plumbing in the engine compartment that has the sight glass and
a brass "dohickey" with a couple of wires on it. The wires are the ones
you want to tap in to. I'm guessing you will want your manual switch to
short the two wires together, just like the temperature switch on the
receiver drier does.

Craig