Late model W140 would have been my choice instead of the W220.  SWMBA wanted
newer, so I end up with those bells and whistles, instead of a properly
appointed ride.  An expense and quality issue for me.  The w220 just feels
cheezy compared to the w124.  Fuzzy crap instead of MB-tex or leather interior
coverings.  Seats are leather, quite nice.  The Kung-Fu grip GI Joe beard
coated pillars and doors is just Kia quality.

clay