I checked for cont between the switch and pin 10 of Klima, it was good, pin 1
and ground, it was good, switch and pin 7 I believe of pbu it was good. Pin 13
at pbu is power I believe, if I put positive there and neg pin 7 I show less
than a volt, like .6 or something. I even ran a test wire directly from switch
to ground, pin 1 of Klima to ground etc thinking it was bad wire also but still
no go. Between that and checking ohms on the wires I think the wires are good,
there is something I am missing apparently

Sent from my iPhone