At 1:15 PM -0700 7/13/13, Curt Raymond wrote:

Then I found a pivot point that also levers out in the wrong direction. I guess it needs a new bushing.

Had a similar issue with a 450SEL once, but I made the discovery whilst broken down on the side of the interstate. I wound up putting a small wrench socket in place of the bushing and was able to make it to my destination and back home afterwards... ;)

Anyway it looks like the Phoenix is rising once again.

Good show!

-MMM-