On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Chris James <c_ja...@gmx.com> wrote:
> Came across this interesting gray market 500SEL on CL tonight. What
> caught my eye was the fact it's sitting so low at all for corners, I'm
> guessing it has the full Hydropneumatic suspension option!

Yes, it does. Under the hood it looks just like the '82 500SEL mit
Hydramat that I had. You can see the fluid reservoir in the front
driver's-side corner of the engine compartment with the master
distribution valve on top and the hard lines leading to the rest of
the system on left and right of it.

> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/3932264868.html
> Would be a cool car to fix up & get back on the road!

Good luck with that, I gave up on mine after dumping a couple thousand
dollars into it, parted out what I could on eBay and sold the rest to
the scrap-metal vultures.

Alex