They both are. Usually not a fan of modified cars, but didn't think the
300CE was too over the top. It could stand to loose the spoiler though
(or be replaced with a smaller one).

A lot of options present themselves if $3K is available to spend though....

Like this '94 E320 in my favorite Teal Blue metallic with optional rear
shade:
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3901200574.html

Have not heard too much from Clay on his W220, would love to see pics
sometime. I was hoping he would be able to get his E300 fixed up or find
a replacement 124, 210 or 140 diesel. Oh well, I'm sure he'll come to
enjoy it (the W220).