Yep

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net> To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>; <davesl...@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 5:06 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 210 evap

I am going to have to replace the evap on my 97 e300 I guess. After about 2-3 weeks it does not cool all that great. Evacuated and recharged again today, with air blowing and compressor running my sniffer goes off when probe put to center vents. If I put it in ec mode sniffer settles down, as soon as I turn compressor back on sniffer goes off again. This seems like a pretty clear indication of a leaking evap

Sent from my iPhone