Silence leads to speculation. Silence by someone holding your money leads
to intense speculation. Despite an obvious melt down for what ever reason
on your part there are two debts incurred. One is monetary, and is
apparently being addressed. The second is a debt of business trust and
goodwill, which came with the purchase from Rusty and is owed to members of
this group for the loyalty and trust they placed, and that he earned and
you accepted with the purchase of the business, with them, as individuals,
and as a group.

I would strongly suggest you attend to both of those debts with full
recognition of their value, regardless of weather or not you ever sell
another car part in this lifetime.

Both do not respond to silence and are not settled by avoidance.

Man up, pull up your big boy pants, and press on with honor.

Grant..
AZ...