> Allan wrote:
>
> I have not driven the 300D much this summer.
> ... the thing is infested with wasps in every
> crevice!  In the door hinge recesses, under the fuel filler
> cover, under the hood.... I've used quite a bit of Raid and think
> I got them all.

Paper or mud?  The ones that build paper nest are the ones that
fight to defend their nests.  At sundown is the time to get 'em.
They slow down, and are all on the nest.  During the day, there is
always a few out and about.

Mud daubers are mostly just a nuisance and rarely attack.

To keep them away, use cypermethrin.  They won't land on a sprayed
surface - at least for a while.

--     Philip