There are 2 kinds of those too

--R

On 8/6/13 10:39 AM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
My spare set of motor mounts must have been sold or given away.  Funny how
this happens.  I do have some  W123 spare brake hoses, however,

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

I believe the M103 mounts are the fluid filled ones, which makes the far
more expensive than the solid rubber ones.  I know my W140 has the fluid
filled ones, and they're not cheap, even in the aftermarket.

Dan