On 02/08/2013 6:37 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
kleb and penoff are right here for sure.  there is no such thing as an $11k
car that is being sold with "ac just needs a charge"  this falls into a
"needs a tuneup" category.

I think the reverse is true too.
There is a fellow locally, trying to sell an old boat for big dollars.
His ad lists thousands of dollars spent on repairs.
I cannot help but think that is an error on his part.
I think it just reminds people that a boat is an expensive toy with lots of things to go wrong with it. He should just advertise that everything works well and the boat is in great condition and shut up about all the money he has apparently spent on it.

Randy