From the photos it appears to be a 116 version engine. I am probably not going to mess with it, I have my eye on something else anyway.

On 8/7/2013 7:12 PM, OK Don wrote:
Probably not the original engine, but one pulled from a 126 or 123 ???
Yes, walk away.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>wrote:

Well that rusty green 116 on ebay has all the breather lines that run from
the valve cover to the u pipe on the front of the turbo, as well as the
exhaust line from the vacuum pump rerouted.  Seller says he was told
because it had the EGR removed.  I do not recall ever seeing egr on those.
  I say the reason is because it has so much blowby it is dumping oil into
the intake.