On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> I was 'bout to say, "My 91 350SDL could make an excellent candidate for
> transplant of '87 300D/SD/SDL engine."
>
> How many miles on that engine, Tim?

That's a great question. :) 330k? on the chassis, but the car went through
two owners before I got it so I didn't get much history.  Could be anywhere
from 20K (my mileage) to 330K I suppose.  Obviously the head isn't
original, but the PO didn't know when it had been replaced, nor by whom.
 He had bought it after a wreck, so I don't think he drove it very far
himself.

I do have the autocheck somewhere, but it didn't have any maintenance
history.  I wonder, would repair places update historical records?  Maybe
it would be worthwhile getting a newer one.

Best,
Tim