> From: dsereta...@yahoo.com
> Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 12:13:50 -0400
> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hub grease.
>
> I'm sure that exact measurement will make absolutely no difference. I'm also
> sure that using the MB grease vs some high quality moly fortified hi temp
> grease will>also make no difference. I just want to play with my scale!

According to 33-320.pdf 60 grams. 15 in the cap, 45 in the bearings (hub).

Here are links to the PDF files on W123 Front Wheel Bearings (probably more
than you'd want to know).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5902347/33-320.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5902347/33-310.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5902347/33-300.pdf

Rick
Who hope the NSA doesn't rat me out to MBUSA