On 09/08/2013 7:25 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Yes it's new. It does have a primer bulb, it says pump it 6 times warm or cold to start. I have tried pumping it 6 times, 20 times, no times make no difference when it gets to not wanting to start

The primer bulb sucks from a carb vent and pumps back to the tank.
If it's sucking fuel, the carby should be full.
You may just have a defective carby.

Mitch.

Sounds to me, more like the primer is not sucking the gas up and feeding it to the carb. If it was, one would think there would be an issue of flooding rather than a dry spark plug.

Randy