You should be able to get store credit on returns too if you want to buy another kind or use the credit to buy other stuff.

--R

On 8/12/13 3:12 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Ok so as I was loading it up to take it to lowes I decided to pull the rope. No
prime, no choke no nothing it start and ran great on the first pull. Nice and
responsive etc. turned it off, tried to start it again, would not start. Took
it back to lowes and I will be damned if they did not swap it out with no
problem at all. I am impressed. So now I have another brand new junk poulan saw
and will see what happens

Sent from my iPhone