Because you put them in the garage? Last year we had zero snow before the
blizzard. The winter before we had 24" in October and nothing until a 6" storm
in March...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 06:56:36 -0400
From: Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] John Deere 318

Of course, the other obvious solution to your conundrum is to hire a plow guy.
I've done this for the last 8 years on my 110' drive.  I just use the Ariens
walk-behind to clean up walks and around the garage.  Find out what your
neighbors do.  I found a local carpenter who puts on a plow in the winter.  He
charges me $30 every storm, and he has to come back during the same storm, it's
another $20.  I travel a lot, and there is nothing worse than coming home from
a 10 day trip to find 24-30" of ice crusted glacier between the road and your
garage.

Maybe do the plow guy for a year, and then decide.

Jon