You write "still out getting painted" as if you've told us that before.
Fortunately you had the foresight to update your website.
;)

-Curt

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 06:52:18 -0700
From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT: BMW

SWMBA's X5 split the coolant tank yesterday and dumped it
all, stranding her.  Looks easy to replace, and poorly
designed compared to, say, a 107 coolant tank.  I'm assuming
that I won't be able to get one today at the dealer.  That's
a drag.  Apparently BMW's are notorious for cooling system
problems.

Meanwhile, she's going to be in the 107 I guess.  Truck's
still out getting painted.

-- Jim