I went up to the welding shop a coupla years ago and there was this cone-shaped stainless steel thing about 16" diameter with a pipe fitting welded into the top tip of the cone. I asked the welder who brought that in, and he just said "some guy." So I said man that looks like the top of a still and he said "I don't know what it is."

Plenty o' shine around my island though, some of it ain't too shabby. Nobody talking but plenty have it. Imagine that.

--R