Jabba, I am dealing with the mess from your past also, I'm not here to play the
game or cut anybody down, I'm being blamed for your crap as well. I don't know,
and really don't care about you and rusty's feud. I am coming back, my accounts
is not your business. If I would happen to have a problem with an account, it's
because of the past. Not my past.

Sent from my iPhone