'Course, I've been following it. I helped start it in mid-June when I couldn't get parts (or any response) I ordered 31 May!

Now, I'm just trying to find what msg I'm s'posed to have responded to (yeah, English majors, I know it's s'posed to be "to which I'm s'posed to have responded"). ;<)

WILTON

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Jabba parts ban

you try to return your money via email, but i prevented him.  he stole all
the money to pay off my vendors from 4+ years ago but now they are paid off
so he's ok and you should give him more money

haven't you been following this story, wilton?

this is too crazy even for me.  how any of you could have given this guy
money for months and made up stories as to how it was ok he didn't ship you
parts (as he is "learning" and "sick") is beyond me.