i became an opera fan a year ago.  i spent my whole life thinking opera was
some kind of fancy thing for pretentious rich people.  then i ended up
seeing one and was "oh, wow, this is great"  so now i subscribe to my local
opera company and go see the met stuff at the theater, but i don't see much
future for opera as i'm generally the youngest person there who went
voluntarily

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Gerry Archer <arche...@embarqmail.com>wrote:

> I liked symphonies as a young person, especially those with a principal
> performer; Jascha Heifetz, for example.  Later preferred opera, and
> currently prefer vocal performers such as Dimitri Hvorostovsky, Elina
> Garanca, etc:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=OmPI2WNuUzE<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmPI2WNuUzE>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=aakfkGBh-fM<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aakfkGBh-fM>
>
> Gerry
>

>  Yep; fantastic!  A bit late, but very welcomed.  Thanks.
>> Wilton
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Archer" <
>> arche...@embarqmail.com>

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*