No doubt.  One of the nicest cars I ever owned was a Volvo 240 that spent
it's life over a floor drain in a parking garage in Newark.  A lawyer's
second car.  Only spot of rust was a softball sized hole in the floor,
right over where the drain was.  I bought it true mileage unknown and later
found out the odometer had been changed at the factory because it was
faulty with 8 miles on the car.  The odometer read 24,*** miles when I got
it for a mere $2200.  A 25k mile Volvo might as well be new.

Mike