I have never owned a 108 with a V-8, but the ones I had with the inline six
were good cars and did well in the road.

I like the simplicity of the sizes and the amount of space in the engine
compartment they give you. The V-8s always sort of scared me with their fuel
systems and the appearance of being shoehorned into the car.

>From what I understand the performance wasn't that great with the larger
>engines, either, but that's hearsay for me.

Dan