Autohausaz gives free shipping for all orders over $50. They do offer some OEM
parts but they offer no guidance. Not all OEM parts are equal. I don't always
know which to pick. That's why I liked Rusty. He would answer all my questions
and concerns and give me the best when I asked. He would also match AZ prices.
I haven't ordered from Gary as of yet, but I anticipate the same level of
service. This level of service cannot be accomplished by AZ.

Sent from my iPhone