I couldn't agree more. When I get parts for the truck, I always ask if they have better ones available. So often the parts guys assume, that price is paramount. They are generally surprised when I ask if there are better ones one shelf. Usually, the price is not much more for the brand name than the house brand stuff. Usually, if you compare the 2, you can see the difference and would not buy the cheaper ones.

Randy