That's cool. Check this thing out -- I funded it for $60 or whatever and should be getting one before Christmas if their schedule holds. Should be fun. They were thinking about some way to print the photos too, maybe could be in a format for your gadget?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/935366406/poppy-turn-your-iphone-into-a-3d-camera-0

--R