My wife and I watched an ad the other night for some new phone with a 40+
megapixel camera. I made fun of it mostly because every idiot with a phone now
thinks they're the next Ansel Adams...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:24:32 -0500
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 108 photos

On Aug 30, 2013, at 5:05 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> It would have helped to have links to the pictures, or reasonable size
> pictures (say 1024x768) instead of the 2592x1936 (which is larger than my
> monitor at 1920x1200....

 agree. That is the problem with phones that have 12 terapixel (I am
being facetious) cameras. The inferior optics plus the over sized image
sensor allow crappy pictures to be huge.

There is a reason for
Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, DropBox, etc. They are easy to link to, and
 you can post as many digital images as you like.

Rick
Sent from my iPhone