Froggy is not that green on the exterior, thought I suspect my hard top is that
color.  Matches the hub caps.  Hard to tell with such miserly photographs.
Center console is correct, but should have been repainted to match the rest of
the interior.  The addition of wood trim sort of cheapens the car, as it tarts
it up.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers