OK

Mom told me if I wanted to stop the fighting, just walk away.

Now is your turn to use your Gung F. U. and bend like the willow in the wind.
Be the sand, and let the wave wash over you.  Do not be the leaves, rustling in
the wind.  Be the mighty oak that withstands the insignificant breeze and grows
stronger from the force of the wind.