I have one but you can't have it cause I am in Oz and shipping cost lots. Also those economy meter are just there to worry you into going slower. Also the oil prssure is pretty good given the temp and revs, mine is usally at 1 at idle.

Hendrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zeitgeist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] euro wagon

Nice car, but he appears to be casting aspersions on the the
individual who originally imported the vehicle:

"This model mercedes was never available in the United States; it was
imported by a private part in 1985."

BTW:  Does anyone have a 123 guage with the "economy meter" built into
it, like this gasser's setup.  I'm just looking for the fuel level/oil
pressure/coolant temp/fuel economy guage set.