Since we are on the subject, I own a continuous series of Star Magazines
since 1986 when I joined MBCA.  To lighten the load prior to my pending
move, I am sewlling individuall issues for $10 each, including postage to
USA addresses in the coterminous 48 states.  Contact me off-lis with your
wish list.