Gary.
I'll have some of what you are smoking. Ironically.
I'm 70, Been there and done most of that and have a pair of TDs to show for it.
Marketing makes me tired. Bullsh*t, bullsh*t, bullsh*t etc. ad nauseum.
The only time I'm "On the go" is when I need to pee.
Engineering types ask, Bigger that what? Better by how much? Newer that what?
how is it better? Gimme the figures, keep your BS!
 Lifestyle, my arse!
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.