The '14 E250 BlueTEC's are finally arriving at dealers!

http://www.benzblogger.com/2013/09/2014-mercedes-benz-e250-bluetec-arrives-at-atlanta-classic-cars.html

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2014-mercedes-benz-e250-bluetec-diesel-first-drive-review

It's 2.1L 4cyl turbo diesel is rated at 28/45 MPG! Amazing! You could go
nearly 1000 miles on a single tank! Glad MB finally brought over a
smaller engined diesel E-Class. With a 4matic version to follow no less!

I know, I know, all the new MB's are all ugly, full of plastic, over
complicated & no longer special, but seriously who on here wouldn't want
to be able to have one of these parked in your driveway or garage?

--
Chris J.
MBCA Peachtree section